This week was a bit slow on the smartwatch news front, but there was some news. My cohost, David Schlosser and I have it all for you in this podcast, so take a listen.
The first and only (until someone tells me different) podcast focused exclusively on smartwatches. Make sure to subscribe in iTunes here.
The stories include:
- Fitbit announces its own "smartwatch" in the Force
- Samsung looking to make the smartwatch a smart TV remote
- The "inside story" of the Galaxy Gear launch shows the frantic rush - and last minute changes - made to the Gear
- Casio looking to get smart
- My theory that the great smartwatch crowdfunding run may be ending