Welcome to the Smartwatch Week That Was, the first and only (until someone tells me different) podcast focused exclusively on smartwatches!. This is episode #2 for the week of September 27, 2013,
I'm solo this week (I'll try and drag David back for next week's show), and on this podcast I discuss a few pieces of smartwatch news as well as talk a bit about my own smartwatch forecast, which I released this week!
So, for those listening along at home, here are some show notes with links to the stories I talked about:
- AT&T becomes Pebble watch's exclusive "carrier" partner
- Spring gets the Galaxy Gear
- Omate hits a cool million as it ends its Kickstarter run
- Intel and Microsoft "exploring" wearables
- Kapture trying to hit its goal
- My forecast for smartwatches (free download - try it out!)
Thansk for listening. If you have any questions you want me to address or topics for future shows to suggest, or any feedback in general, email me.
Also, if you like the show - which is until someone tells me otherwise the first and maybe only podcast exclusively about smartwatches - please subscribe in iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/smartwatchfm/id689329574