On Todays Episode of Let's Talk Bitcoin, Stephanie Murphy, Andreas Antonopoulos and Jonathan Mohan sit down with Adam B. Levine to discuss...
* Segwit 2x is dead. What was it really, and what does this mean?
* Bitcoin Cash's Emerging Consensus
* Genesis Chains and the Bitcoin Protestant Test
* The Promise and Reality of Limitless Smart Contracts
* Uncensorable Systems and Used Underwear Vendors
* Will Proof of Stake make Ethereum Rollbacks easier or harder?
* What Andreas recommends to clients about Ethereum Multisig
This episode was edited by Matthew Zipkin, featuring music by Jared Rubens and The New Time. This episode was sponsored by EasyDNS.com