Here’s what Michael and David discuss in this episode:
- Man spends $21k on Super Bowl tickets, does interview and says to keep a secret from his wife (story)
- Hashtags used in 45% of Super Bowl ads. (story)
- uber, Dominos Pizza, and Spotify via Echo (story)
- Amazon plans to open 400brick and mortar bookstores (story)
- Technologies to watch in 2016 (story)
- About time: Instagram announces account switching (story)
- Google Hangouts Confirms it will use P2P connections to improve call quality and speed (story)
- New York Times launched Latin America edition (story)
- The New York Times’ new Slack 2016 election bot sends readers’ questions straight to the newsroom (story)
- Verizon exploring buy of Yahoo (story)
- Bustle and the Industrialization of Confession (story)
- Hail Caesar!
- Funny Tweeter
Email us at email@example.com
Please send us your feedback. We want to hear from you and put your input in our show.