On this episode, Michael and David discuss:
- Buzzfeed blew up a watermelon with rubberbands (story)
- Panama Papers - THIS is the lead story - Why this isn't getting more press? (story)
- Children of wealthy flaunting wealth online/Instagram (story)
- Mashable Layoffs (story)
- Twitter wins NFL deal for Thursday night games (story)
- Fleet of trucks drove self across Europe (story)
- Brave Software gets cease and desist for digital ad substitution (story)
- What Every Web Browser Knows About You (story)
- Medium offers tons of new features (story)
- People are being less annoying on Facebook (story)
- WhatsApp End to End Encryption (story)
- Electric Boogaloo - Story of Cannon
Email us at email@example.com
Please send us your feedback. We want to hear from you and put your input in our show.
Creative Commons photo attribution to Mark Cloutier.