Here’s what Michael and David talk about during the show:
- Chandler and Joey hung out in London (story)
- Comcast purchases Dreamworks Animation $3.8 billion (story)
- Tesla has bioweapon mode on its cars (story)
- Future of driverless vehicles. Lobbying group with Google, Ford, Uber (story)
- Ready to McAfee your Car? (story)
- Does Google's Big Data analytics already know the outcome of the election? (story)
- Business Insider some type of boiler room for journalists? (story)
- An iPad goes on a journey, it's owner follows it online (story)
- Snapchat fighting for your right to take selfies in the voting booth (story)
- More advice from Michael? Hey Steve Miller - Don't be like Ted Cruz. Also, crack jokes like Barack Obama.
- Traffic lights on the sidewalk so you don't have to look up from your phone (story)
- The Term Sheet - Lucas Carlson - former Gigaom friend
- The Ip Man movies - Great martial arts films
Email us at email@example.com
Creative Commons photo attribution to Sonya Green.