On this episode of the Tear Down Show, Michael and David discuss:
- Walt Mossberg is retiring (story)
- Uber's psychological tricks (story)
- It's not a PR problem at Uber (story)
- Google is adding fact checking (story)
- It's also using AI to reduce spam on maps (story)
- Employee Cyborgs (story)
- There's an open source clone for twitter (story)
- Appearing in stock photos was the biggest mistake of my life (story)
- Yahoo's new name: Oath
- Homeland Security drops demand to unmask Twitter account (story)
- Michael watches LOVE on Netflix
- DSLR Video Shooter
- What will the Trump administration do to protect your digital privacy?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with David Spark on Twitter at @dspark. His business is Spark Media Solutions.
Connect with Michael Wolf on Twitter at @michaelwolf. His business is NextMarket Insights.