Here’s what David and Michael talk about during the show:
- Senate votes to gut our privacy rights. Overturn Obama's regulation that required ISPs to get our permission before selling our location and browser history to third parties (story)
- Mnuchin: AI won't replace US jobs for 50-100 years (story)
- 38% of the jobs are at risk of being replaced by robots (story)
- Dropping out of the job market to play video games (story)
- GIFS are maybe coming to FB comments (story)
- Password Rules are BS (story)
- Amazon made their first drone delivery (kinda) (story)
- Apple iCloud Ransom demands from Turkish Crime Family (story)
- Eatsa being sued (story)
- Have phones replaced teenage drug use? (story)
- Latest episode of Reply All - Alex Blumberg's Uber account hacked. Apparently it happens a lot
- LOVE second season
Email us at email@example.com
Connect with David Spark on Twitter at @dspark. His business is Spark Media Solutions.
Connect with Michael Wolf on Twitter at @michaelwolf. His business is NextMarket Insights.
Creative Commons photo credit to Steve.