Here's what David and Michael talk about on the show.
- Reddit fallout (story 1) (story 2)
- Gawker removes a post outing a CFO at Conde Nast, but there's still so much other coverage. (story 1) (story 2) (story 3)
- Neil Young pulls music from services, citing quality (story)
- Huffington Post is covering Trump's presidential campaign as "Entertainment" (story)
- Apple updates the lowly iPod Touch (story)
- Cameras that follow you - Soloshot and Lilydrone (watch video)
- First commercially available flamethrower (story)
- Fake site constructed to look like Bloomberg to manipulate Twitter stock price (story)
- Netflix preferred TOP network over most demos (story)
- Password sharing of Netflix and HBO costing possibly $500 Million (story)
- News sites are slow-loading, bloated pieces of junk (story)
- El Narco
- Killing Pablo
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send us your feedback. We want to hear from you and put your input in our show.